Easy Payment Options
We at Radwell offer many payment options to make purchasing secure, easy and flexible.
If you wish to pay at Net 30 terms, please call +44 1782 576800 to open an account with Radwell.co.uk.
For questions from outside of the UK or Europe, please call: +1 609.288.9393 ext. 834, ext. 507 or ext. 870 Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm EST.
- Q: How do I pay by credit card and what credit cards are accepted?
- A: When you have completed your online order, you will be directed to check out via our secure website by entering your credit card information. We accept the following credit cards: VISA AND MASTERCARD
- Q:How do I pay using PayPal?
- When you have completed your online order, you will be directed to a secure PayPal website for check out. Please follow the PayPal instructions.
- Q: How do I pay by wire transfer?
- A: Contact your local financial institution and tell them you wish to wire money to the United Kingdom, Radwell International UK Ltd to pay for your order. Please contact Radwell sales at 01782 576800 or Int'l: +44 1782 576800 for wire transfer instructions.
- Q: How can I apply for credit terms in the UK?
Fax your signed credit application with your credit information to 609-288-9418 Attn: Accounting.orComplete your application online at http://www.plccenter.co.uk/en-GB/CompanyInfo/CreditApplication
- Q: What information is required to complete the application?
- A: Fill in the form completely (including DBA if applicable): address, phone number, fax and Company Registration Number. Please make sure the application is signed. If you are tax exempt, please include a copy of your tax exemption certificate. You will be notified if further information is required.
- Q: How long does credit terms set-up take?
- A: The process is usually completed in one to two days.
- Q: How do I know that terms for my account have been set up?
- A: A confirmation letter will be faxed to you stating your customer ID No., credit limit and payment terms.
- Q: My company is located outside the UK or Europe, how can I get credit terms?
Fax your signed credit application with your credit information to 609-288-9418 Attn: Accounting.orComplete your application online at http://www.Radwell.co.uk/CompanyInfo/CreditApplicationorE-mail it to us at creditandcollections@Radwell.comCredit Terms for customers outside of the UK or Europe can be established as follows:- A 50% deposit is required when an order is placed.
- The balance of the order must have been paid in full at the point in time of shipment.
- After around 12 months of doing business together, the terms will be a 50% deposit and the balance due Net 30 days from the time the product is shipped from our facility. The Credit and Collection Manager will make the final determination on the length of time and US dollar amount.
- Q: Is there a credit application for Spanish speaking customers?
Yes. For an application in Spanish please click here
Call +1 609.288.9393
E-mail us at ventas@Radwell.com.
You can return it via e-mail or fax it back to 609-288-9418 Attn: Credit and Collections.
- Q: What payment options are there for my 50% deposit?
A: Our international customers can choose between the following payment options:Wire Transfers - $30.00 fee (contact sales rep. for wire instructions)
Credit Cards - No fee
PayPal - No fee
Letter Of Credit - $300.00 fee (minimum order of $10k required)
If you require further clarifications of the above credit procedures, please contact us on +44 1782 576800 or email our accounting professionals at rwhite@Radwell.com.